Exceptional engineering and design professionals may submit their resumes for consideration to HR@AllianceEPC.com. No phone calls please.-->
- Air Products to Spend Additional $4 Billion on Clean Energy Transition 27 July, 2022July 27, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) plans to spend or commit an additional $4 billion in new capital investment to support the clean energy transition. Industrial Info is currently tracking nearly $9 billion worth of active capital-spending projects for Air Products across […]
- Freeport LNG, EU Natural Gas Use: Your Daily Energy News 20 July, 2022We have handpicked and summarized a selection of energy-related news stories that we think will interest clients of Industrial Info and IIR Energy.
- Freeport LNG Outlines Plan for Fourth Liquefaction Unit 15 July, 2022July 15, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The ongoing shutdown of Freeport LNG Development LP's 15-million-ton-per-year export facility in Texas will put a sizeable dent in U.S. liquefied natural gas shipments abroad during the second half of the year, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) latest energy forecast. Amid this situation, […]
- Buildout of Clean Hydrogen Hubs, Power Generation Still a Way Off 13 July, 2022July 13, 2022--Written by Paul Wiseman for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the 2021 Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) allocating $8 billion to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to invest in four clean hydrogen hubs, many are asking if this means the hydrogen economy is a sure thing sometime in the future. The plain […]
- Air Products to Spend Additional $4 Billion on Clean Energy Transition 27 July, 2022